Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A few photos from the rest of 2014

The flowers I came home to in Spring
 We were most excited when our neighbours house got unwrapped! It had been wrapped since Easter last year!
 Mary very kindly knitted Jess a beautiful shawl. The top photo was taken of some of our clever ladies and their creations.

 Leverne and Estelle and I went on a roadie to look at patchwork fabrics:-) This tree was in Rotorua and had been yarn bombed, it looked quite spectacular

We had another day doing some Auckland shops and Leverne managed to find a cake that they have in Sweden:-) I was pretty tasty.

 I took Granma down to Christchurch to see Jess before she had the baby.

 Jess and I met in Wellington to see Kelly before they had their babies:-) And also Ruth the prospective Nanny:-)

 We had a delicious lunch out for my birthday at the French Cafe.

 We were out for dinner at Brian and Eleanor's. Their Wisteria was a picture:-)


I went over to Aus for a couple of days. I went out to visit the kids at the Down's.
 It was great to see them again and see how the kids had grown. 
Philip and Preston came for dinner as well.

Delwyn and I had a couple of days with Anna at her apartment at the Gold Coast :-) 

Of course we had to do a spot of shopping:-)  

 It was awesome to spend some time with Liz too and see where they were now. It was fun to have  dinner out with Valda too.

A Stronge Family dinner for Mitchell's Birthday

I was spoilt and got a bike that's for me:-)

No comments: