Monday, June 24, 2013

Jamie and Thalia's Wedding, March 22nd

 
I just realised I didn't have Jamie and Thalia's Beautiful Wedding on my blog! I've got them in a different folder on my computer! Very sorry about that! It was a beauitful day:-)

Amanda and Liam

Jess

Emily and Mila

Thalia with David and Leverne

Her Dress was beautiful







Jamie and Thalia the new Mr and Mrs Stronge



Thalia had a photo of each of her dead grandma's on her bouquet

Jamie and Thalia with the Proud and Happy Parents

Harris Family

Stronge Family

Extended Stronge Family
Hi Liz


Liz and John

Mitchell and Denise 

The Brothers

Mum and the Kids :-)


Sadly missing Rob

Nathan and Caroline

Jess and Steve

Granma beside the the wedding photos of the Parents and Grandparents


Mr and Mrs Stronge arriving back to the reception:-)

3 beautiful Bridesmaids


Brandon Jess and Steve


This is a happy photo of Nathan
We went on the Sculpture Trail with Jim and Rowena and Brian and Eleanor while the bridal party were away having their photos taken. It was awesome







These are some of the beautiful photos from the photographer






The cake looked amazing





No comments: